Read More About:
Fresh from eight months of house confinement dictated by the Democratic Party Justice System (Under Barack Obama’s hatchet man, Attorney General Eric Holder) filmmaker and author Dinesh D’Souza jumps back into the fray and advises in a video interview what the American people still have ahead of them in 2016.
Published on July 28, 2015
Interview by Greg Campbell, www.politistick.com
Redacted by Jerome S. Kaufman
Campbell: What are your plans now, Mr. D’Souza?
D’Souza: My immediate project is a new book called, “Stealing America” due out November, 2015.
The theme of the book is that the Democratic Party with the Progressive movement have become a strategy of cleverly organized theft using government agencies and authority to invade private property and wealth in the most sophisticated of measures claiming these actions are for the public good and the government knows best in all matters. Of course, nothing could be farther from the truth. The Democrats are indeed the Party of Theft with shakedown artists like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), IRS. other Federal Agencies and Obama’s carefully chosen Czars brazenly and openly leading the way.
Also, next summer I will be producing a film titled, “Hillary and a Secret History of Progressivism in the Democratic Party.”
The Democratic Party has been hugely successful and fallacious in presenting itself as the Party of civil rights, equal opportunity, human rights and liberation which have brought great progress and success to the citizenry. Unfortunately, none of that is true.
The Party has a long well documented seedy, blood stained history that includes slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan, destruction of human life, forced unsuccessful integration, bankrupt housing projects, bank failures, the departure of American industry abroad, a huge increase in the cost of education with diminished capability of the graduates to compete on the world scene and an increase in the national debt well over 18 trillion (whatever that is?) dollars with a debt service rapidly approaching our Gross Domestic Product — not at all unlike bankrupt Greece, “dependent upon the kindness of strangers.” Is this to be the future of the United States of America?
Campbell: What about the film and what do you expect from Barack Obama at this late date and Hillary Clinton, if she were elected?
D’Souza: I don’t believe Barack Obama has much more in store for us. He is confident in simply passing the baton to someone who, in his eyes, is a worthy successor.
Many people do not realize that Hillary Clinton has been a fellow revolutionary with Barack Obama since her college days. They are both dedicated followers of Saul Alinsky. Who is Saul Alinsky?
(Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book “Rules for Radicals.”
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals. A very brief summary:
* RULE 1 “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from two main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.”
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.”
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.”
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more.”
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don’t become old news. ”
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance.”
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.”
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.”
* RULE 11: Activist organizations have an agenda and their strategy is to hold a place at the table to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.”
* RULE 12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”
What with Hillary and Bill’s past history of tax evasion, actual crime, gross theft, political intimidation, a Clinton Foundation to aggrandize and a source of bottomless, additional wealth, world wide political favors for cash in hand and Saul Alinsky as Hillary’s primary mentor, what different could we expect from the Clintons, G-d forbid, once again in the White House?
Redacted by Jerome S. Kaufman
Powered by Facebook Comments